Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Get the Mind Right and the Rest Will Follow

Alright peoples, time to get your minds right. So after a year of serious experimentation with diet and exercise, I have found myself in a position to offer my "services". What I will post here will be for everyone, free of charge, for the taking, to improve your quality of life. Use it like you stole it and if you are successful with it (you will be if you follow it 85% of the time), share your successes.


FIRST TASK: start correcting the metabolic inflammation you have been foisting on yourselves. Feel like crap, have body aches or acne, irritable gut (weight gain is only a small symptom of a much larger problem)...all are related back to a diet with grain products and refined sugars (and sugar substitutes). To fix 50% of the problem, you NEED toabsolutely eliminate ALL grains and refined sugars. I don't have enough room for the whys here, but if you are skeptical, drop me a line and I can provide all the rationale. To fill the caloric hole, you'll need to add back good fats. They are not what you think they are, based on what you've been told by the experts. One last thing. You cannot ABSOTIVELY POSILUTELY outrun a funked up diet not matter how much time you spend on the treadmill or elliptical trainer. It is time for a serious paradigm shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment